These bars are like hummus’ evil twin cousin. Bad has never tasted so good.
Flourless protein bars feature chickpeas, herbalife protein powder (formula 1 free from) and seed that power you through the day!
- 1 cup of chickpeas
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 Tahini (seasame spread)
- 2 scoops of herbalife formula 1 Vanilla flavor
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper
- Combine Chickpeas, dates, tahini in a large food processor
- Process until very smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary
- Add protein powder, chia seed and honey, process again until very well combined
- The mixture should start to form a “dough” ball
- Using wet hands, press mixture evenly into lined loaf pan
- Bake for the 10 minutes and then freeze for about an hour before removing paper from pan and slicing into 8-10 bars